For a while now lots of my callers have been asking me how to meditate and what are the best ways to meditate for different things and reasons.
The reasons for meditation are various – some people like to meditate for relaxation and to just calm their mind. When I am meditating for this reason, I start off slowly.
1) Sit or lay down in a way to what feels the most comfortable to you.
2) Put on some relaxing music if you wish. I find this always helps me to relax more.
3) Close your eyes and feel yourself surrounded by the most beautiful golden light and drift off to a place of pure tranquility. The place where I like to go is a beach, I notice everything I feel the sand squishing between my toes and the warm sun on my skin. I smell the sea and see the sea lapping up on the shore. But remember, this is your place so it can be anywhere you feel the most happy.
4) As you relax in your own place, feel all the worries and stress just drift away in to the sea breeze and feel a feeling of calm knowing that everything will be okay. You will feel more alive and revitalised.
You can do this for as long as you like – remember there is no right or wrong way to do this.
Meditation for cosmic ordering or manifestation.
This one is something that I get asked for a lot. Sometimes it just seems with all the best will in the world you cannot shake the feeling like you are being short changed by the universe, but believe it or not the universe is very neutral.
Positive does attract Positive and vice versa with Negative.
Cosmic ordering is simple and there are many different techniques out there. Here is a clear and simple one to help you get started.
1) As with the first meditation, relax, sit down or lay down, which ever you feel most comfortable doing but make sure you do not feel tired or you could fall asleep!
2) As you relax and drift off, feel yourself surrounded by that same golden light and notice that you become the light. You are the light and the light is you.
3) As you are in the light notice how everything and everyone are connected by this light just like the branches of a tree and the tree is the universe. You are connected to everything and everyone.
4) Once you can feel and see the universe on that level, see your orders for the universe being carried to core and being dissolved in to the light.
5) Once you know that this has happened and you have felt and seen your orders being taken to the core then see and feel them coming true. Actually feel what it would feel like and smell what it would smell like.
6) Every night or day go through what you have ordered again and feel like it has already happened.
Next time I will be discussing cord cutting. – Louise